Erasmus+ for Higher Education
Erasmus+ for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
For More useful links and resources :::>
The Erasmus Networking Day is a unique opportunity to connect European and associated partners to non-associated partner countries to consolidate and develop new quality partnerships under the Erasmus+ program.
The Erasmus Networking Day will provide a platform for Higher Education Institutions and Vocational Education and Training (VET) from all over the world to meet Moroccan HEIs, universities, and VET providers who are interested in collaborating via the Erasmus+ program.
Higher Education Institutions and VET providers will have the possibility to interact virtually with their Moroccan counterparts in real-time, hence building up new paths for collaborations in the different actions: CBHE/CBVET, Mobility/ICM, Jean Monnet & EMJM/EMDM. All participants, through this event, will :
- Visit Moroccan HEIs and VET providers’ virtual exhibition booths ;
- Have “speed networking” ;
- Share, download information materials, and ask questions via direct chat with participants and the exhibitors.
The Networking Day will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet professionals who are interested in building new Erasmus partnership opportunities ;
- Promote your country, your institution, and its study programs;
- Learn more about cooperation developments and opportunities with Higher Education and VET Institutions in both Morocco and Europe.
Some feedback on the latest version of the Erasmus+ Networking Day
==> Plateforme des résultats des projets Erasmus+ : https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/projects/
==> Suivre les événements organisés par l’Agence européenne : https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/news-events/events_en
==> Fiche récapitulative par action :
==> Site des publications de l’UE : https://op.europa.eu/en/home